Stroven Antique Tractor and Implement Auction
Online Only Auction Ending May 18th, 2017 @ 6:00 pm
Open house on May 13th from 9-3pm
Pickup on Saturday, May 27th from 9-4pm
John Deere 80; john Deere 730; Cockshutt 30; Cockshutt 40; Farmall super M; John Deere G; IH 464; Farmall super AV; Allis Chalmers WD; Allis Chalmers G Vineyard; Farmall Cub; Ford TO-20; John Deere Styled B; New Haven; Power King Original; 1930 Ford A Doodlebug; Silver King Unstyled 38; Silver King 42; Silver King; Power King; John Deere 430 lawn mower; Dodge Brothers Doodle Bug; John Deere H; Model T Doodlebug; John Deere Unstyled L; Allis Chalmers G (2); John Deere Unstyled B; John Deere H; Allis Chalmers B; Case SC; Case SC; John Deere 68 lawn mower; Power King sears tractor; John Deere 425 lawn tractor; Homemade tractor;
1977 Dodge Medivac truck
John Deere 6hp E; John Deere 3hp E; John Deere 1.5hp E; Economy 1.5 HP; Economy 1.5 HP; Economy 2 Hp
Equipment Trailer dual axel; John Deere Spring Tooth Harrow 10ft.; 6 ft Snap Coupler AC Disc; John Deere 2 Bottom Model 44 H Hydraulic Lift Trailing Plow; John Deere 3 Bottom Hydraulic Lift Trailing Plow; ARPS 5 _ ft. 3 point blade; 1 Bottom AC Plow; 1 Bottom AC Plow; 1 Row Cultivator for AC G; 1 Bottom AC Plow; McCormick Deering Mounted Sickle Bar Mower; Mounted 2 Row Cultivators for IH, A; 1 Bottom Mounted Plow for IH Cub w/ brackets; 3 point hitch for john Deere 40-430; Horse Drawn 1 Bottom Plow; John Deere L, LA Mounted Plow with brackets; 1 Bottom Horse Drawn Plow; 1 Bottom Horse Drawn Plow; Tractor Supply Co PTO Seeder; AC Bolt on Mud Spades for AC G; Homemade 3 Point Blade; AC Snap Coupler 2 Row Cultivator; Case SC Mounted Cultivators; Snap Coupler 2 Bottom Plow for AC; 1 Bottom Mounted Plow for IH/Farmall; 2 Power King Snow Plow Blades; Yardman 5 hp Briggs Snow Blower; 8ft. Homemade Trailer Single Axle; Power King 3 Pt. Single Row Brush Disc; Troy Built Tiller; True Vac Yard Vacuum on pull behind cart; Power King Tractor Front Mounted Snow Plow; Power King Tractor Mowing Deck 58”; Power King 3 Pt. Single Row Cultivator; Wisconsin Tiller; Homemade 3 point pallet forks; 3 pt. Dirt Scoop; AC Subsoil-er Snap Coupler;
Parts and Tools
J.B. Foot Foundry Cement Mixer; shop engine lift; marine engine; Berling magneto; case combine; 1 Tire; parts pony motor; Craftsman 4 drawer tool box; 7 drawer Craftsman tool box; IH Cub Front Blade; set of tires; Allis Chalmers G high crop rim.; Small 3 drawer Craftsman tool box; tractor tires; john Deere 430 lawn mower grill; assorted wrench lot; Lot of wrenches; Starter Generator; 2 small engines; Socket lot; AC G front bolster; Set of Tires and Rims; 2 Cockshutt Steel Wheel Centers; 2 John Deere L, LA Cast Front Rims; AC G Wheel and Tire; AC Spin Out Rim hub mounting blocks; John Deere parts; 26-28 in. tire chains; AC Parts
PERSONAL PROPERTY TERMS
ONLINE ONLY BIDDING
PLEASE READ AND REVIEW THE TERMS THOROUGHLY PRIOR TO BIDDING
IF YOU HAVE NOT READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS PLEASE DO NOT BID
BY BIDDING ON THIS AUCTION, BUYER AGREES TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH AND ENTERS INTO A CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE THE ITEM(S) UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. CATALOG: Aumann Auctions has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All lots are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Due diligence is the responsibility of the bidder/buyer. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
2. PAYMENTS: There is a 5% Buyers Premium added to your total purchase. All sales are final. No credit card charge backs will be allowed. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Cash, Checks, Certified Funds, Visa & MasterCard ONLY. If paying by credit card, you will be charged for your purchases, plus buyers premiums, plus a 5% Credit Card Fee and any applicable taxes. NOTHING will be charged to your card until a purchase is made. Only Pickup bidders may pay by check or cash. Note: Checks may be processed the day of the auction; be sure to have adequate funds in your account. Each transaction necessary to collect insufficient funds will have a $25 fee imposed plus the liability of Default of Buyer below.
Seller: Gordon Stroven, Coopersville, MI
3. DEFAULT OF BUYER: Successful bidder not paying for items within 3 days of the date of the auction will be considered in default. Such default by the Successful Bidder will result in that Bidders liability to both the Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc. Seller shall have the right to (a) declare this contractual agreement cancelled and recover full damage for its breach, (b) to elect to affirm this contractual agreement and enforce its specific performance or (c) Seller can resell the items either publicly or privately with Aumann Auctions, Inc. and in such an event, the Buyer shall be liable for payment of any deficiency realized from the second sale plus all costs, including, but not limited to the holding/transporting/storage costs of the items, the expenses of both sales, legal and incidental damages of both the Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc.
In addition, Aumann Auctions, Inc. also reserves the right to recover any damages separately from the breach of the Buyer. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by Aumann Auctions, Inc. in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a storage/handling fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due Aumann Auctions, Inc. and any other costs or losses incurred by the Buyers failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be litigated or arbitrated in Montgomery County, Illinois at the option of both the Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc.
Both the Successful Bidder and Seller shall indemnify Aumann Auction, Inc. for and hold harmless Aumann Auctions, Inc. from any costs, losses, liabilities, or expenses, including attorney fees resulting from Aumann Auctions, Inc. being named as a party to any legal action resulting from either Bidders or Sellers failure to fulfill any obligations and undertakings as set forth in this contractual agreement.
4. SHIPPING: The auction company can arrange packing and shipping. Packing and shipping costs are the responsibility of the Buyer and may be quoted before shipping. Fragile or large items will be shipped by a professional shipping company and will result in higher shipping costs. All items will be insured for the purchase price. Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent condition. We will not ship any chemical or hazardous materials.
5. MISSING ITEMS: We document the contents of each package. Please do not discard the original shipping box and packaging if you think something is missing.
6. PICK UP ITEMS: All pickups are scheduled in advance. Please see the pickup time and location in the description of the item. Its the Buyers responsibility to be certain all items are included before removing boxes from the premises. Items not picked up can incur both a moving and/or storage fee.
BIDDING AND REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
BIDDER VERIFICATION: Bidding rights are provisional, and if identity verification is questionable, Aumann Auctions, Inc. has the right to reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person's credentials, mental fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. If the registered bidder's user name is offensive to Aumann Auctions, Inc. or in their sole opinion detrimental to Bidding Activity, then Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserves the right to delete the bidder from bidding or unilaterally change the username with notification to the Bidder. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
MAXIMUM BID: When you bid your maximum bid, the current bid price does not automatically advance to your maximum bid. Another bidder has to bid to increase the current price and the computer will automatically bid up to your maximum in the increments specified.
AUCTION END TIMES: Aumann Auctions, Inc. online only auctions are timed events and all bidding will close at specified time. However, our auctions also have what is called an Auto Extend feature. Any bid placed within the final 5 minutes of an auction results in the auction automatically extending 5 additional minutes. The bidding will extend in 5 minute increments from the time the last bid is placed until there are no more bids, and the lot sits idle for 5 minutes. Therefore, the auction will not close until all bidding parties are satisfied and no one can be outbid at the last seconds without having another opportunity to bid again.
TECHNICAL ISSUES: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software, internet or any other online auction-related technologies, Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserve the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software, nor Aumann Auctions, Inc. shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
CONDUCT OF THE AUCTION: Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of Aumann Auctions, Inc. Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserves the right to reject any and all bids for any reason and also reserves the right to cancel this auction, or remove any item or lot from this auction prior to the close of bidding. All decisions of Aumann Auctions are final.
Your bid on this auction indicates both an understanding and an acceptance of the terms of this contractual agreement between yourself and both Aumann Auctions, Inc. and the Seller and that you, as the Bidder, are prepared to purchase items under these terms and conditions.