EARL SCOTT COLLECTION
Tractors, Engines, Cars, Trucks & Modern Machinery
Open House: Saturday November 13th, 9am-3pm
Pickup: Saturday November, 20th 9am-4pm
Rumely Model W 20-30 sn. 2058; Rumely Model M 20-35 sn. 1614 motor loose; Rumely 6 sn. 6A674; 1919 International Titan 10-20 running condition; Extremely Rare 1950 Global tractor, restored, made in Marion Oh., one of just a few to exist; Lauson 20-40 model TPR sn 3267 motor# jm301-65, has an early cast iron Huber radiator; Wallis tractor on steel; Two John Deere 4440’s; John Deere 4430
JOHN DEERE TRACTORS
Super Rare 1966 John Deere 110 with Sweepster sn. T1031052194; 1958 620 All Fuel Orchard sn 6206223232, restored by Ron Jungmeyer, excellent tractor!; JD W Pure Oil power unit sn. 2444? on wagon; AN sn. 637232, long axles, mounted 2 way plow ; BN sn. 271573, restored; GN sn. 56182, long axles, restored; HN sn. 14677, restored ; 1950 JD R, rough sn 20002; 1936 JD A sn 428117 w/elect start pacific axle wheels front and rear; 1937 JD AW? sn 469286 apart in process of restoration round spoke wheels front and rear; 435 sn. 437782435d; MT sn. 31127; AO sn. 265290 elect start; L sn. not readable; 1938 Unstlyed G sn. 6343 puller; AR sn. 267115, elect start and lights, loose; D sn. 161699, elect start, loose, hood missing ; 1938 B sn 55751 stuck org hood and cut off wheels; 1936 A sn. 450786 with wide front older restoration; 1936 D sn. 125079 full rounds; 730 gas sn. 730789, wf, 3 pt; 730 diesel sn. 7303393, elect start, 3 pt, no top link; 820 sn. 8205179, pony start; GP sn. 204761, stuck cut off wheels complete; L no tag motor loose; G sn. 29113, rough, stuck; 1933 D sn. 115901, rear rounds, pto, stuck, complete; 1935 AO sn. 251494, full rounds ; A sn. 430676, parts; B sn. no tag. parts; G sn. 48205, parts; G sn. 42063?, parts with gov & hydr pump ; A slant dash with loader, parts; 4020 sn. T213r130925r, 3 pt no top link, cab rough, frt weights, parts; 110 JD lawn tractor with workhorse loader sn. T1021051329; 318 JD lawn tractor w/ snow blade rear wheel weights; 160 JD lawn mower; 112 JD Patio lawn tractor orange; JD #10 lawn trailer
OTHER TRACTORS, CARS & TRUCKS
MM model Z sn. 90608766 repainted; Co op#3 sn. 3109 manifold off; Case L sn. 1510552 puller; Case CC sn. 431051; Cockshutt 30 wide front puller; 1929 Ford Model A 2 dr sedan sn. 1426 679 motor stuck; 1929 Ford Model A Truck, sn. 1582606; 1930 Ford Sport Coupe sn. 324 8596 - (all apart); 1955 International COE Truck; 1983 Ford Pickup Truck for parts; 1990 wilbro Gooseneck trailer; Small 1 axle trailer; Cushman Scooter sn 160501; Cushman golf cart; Yamaha golf cart
JD LU power unit sn. 14038; JD 3 hp engine sn. 335071 on trucks; JD 1 1/2 hp, missing mag; 1 1/2 Monitor upright engine sn 49399; Ideal engine; Foos Type J 2 hp; Cook upright 4hp; Cook upright 4hp cylinder repair; Fairbanks Morse 6hp; Fairbanks 2hp; Ottawa log saw, sn. TF928 on trucks; Cushman engine on trucks; Jager engine sn. 31883; 1 1/2 hp, Engine on skid; 2 Maul chain saws; JD chain saw
EQUIPMENT, PLOWS & PARTS
JD horse plow; 2 wood buggy wheels; 290 planter; JD wood wheel barrow; Shingle mill; 4 steel wheels; IH burr mill; Sabastion lathe; Metal corn sheller; Wood corn sheller; Ford car parts; JD G cast wheels w/ split ring; 14 mags 2 & 4 cylinder; 3 Clam fenders; NOS L grill; NOS rear light for 110 garden tractor; Wood post umbrella; JD umbrella top w frame no post; Massy Harris Challenger rear round spoke wheels with closed bar tires; JD B rear roundspoke wheel rim bad; JD 4020 fenders; Garden Tiller; Old 2 wheel garden tractor; JD D front cut off wheels; Horse cultivator; JD battery charger; Box of NOS JD B piston rings.045 oversized part no-ab 3983; 3 pt log spliter$100; 3pt lift for back of tractor; JD 4 bottom plow; 5 bottom plow; 6 bottom plow; 3- 2 bottom plows; 1 bottom plow; 2 JD disk plows; 2 Buzz saws
ONLINE ONLY BIDDING
PLEASE READ AND REVIEW THE TERMS THOROUGHLY PRIOR TO BIDDING
IF YOU HAVE NOT READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS PLEASE DO NOT BID
BY BIDDING ON THIS AUCTION, BUYER AGREES TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH AND ENTERS INTO A CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE THE ITEM(S) UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. CATALOG: Aumann Auctions has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All lots are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Due diligence is the responsibility of the bidder/buyer. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
2. PAYMENTS: There is a 10% Buyers Premium added to your total purchase. All sales are final. No credit card charge backs will be allowed. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Cash, Checks, Certified Funds, Visa & MasterCard ONLY. If paying by credit card, you will be charged for your purchases, plus buyers premiums, plus a 5% Credit Card Fee and any applicable taxes. NOTHING will be charged to your card until a purchase is made. Only Pickup bidders may pay by check or cash. Note: Checks may be processed the day of the auction; be sure to have adequate funds in your account. Each transaction necessary to collect insufficient funds will have a $25 fee imposed plus the liability of Default of Buyer below.
3. DEFAULT OF BUYER: Successful bidder not paying for items within 3 days of the date of the auction will be considered in default. Such default by the Successful Bidder will result in that Bidders liability to both the Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc. Seller shall have the right to (a) declare this contractual agreement cancelled and recover full damage for its breach, (b) to elect to affirm this contractual agreement and enforce its specific performance or (c) Seller can resell the items either publicly or privately with Aumann Auctions, Inc. and in such an event, the Buyer shall be liable for payment of any deficiency realized from the second sale plus all costs, including, but not limited to the holding/transporting/storage costs of the items, the expenses of both sales, legal and incidental damages of both the Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc.
In addition, Aumann Auctions, Inc. also reserves the right to recover any damages separately from the breach of the Buyer. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by Aumann Auctions, Inc. in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a storage/handling fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due Aumann Auctions, Inc. and any other costs or losses incurred by the Buyers failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be litigated or arbitrated in Montgomery County, Illinois at the option of both the Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc.
Both the Successful Bidder and Seller shall indemnify Aumann Auction, Inc. for and hold harmless Aumann Auctions, Inc. from any costs, losses, liabilities, or expenses, including attorney fees resulting from Aumann Auctions, Inc. being named as a party to any legal action resulting from either Bidders or Sellers failure to fulfill any obligations and undertakings as set forth in this contractual agreement.
4. SHIPPING: The auction company can arrange packing and shipping. Packing and shipping costs are the responsibility of the Buyer and may be quoted before shipping. Fragile or large items will be shipped by a professional shipping company and will result in higher shipping costs. All items will be insured for the purchase price. Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent condition. We will not ship any chemical or hazardous materials.
5. MISSING ITEMS: We document the contents of each package. Please do not discard the original shipping box and packaging if you think something is missing.
6. PICK UP ITEMS: All pickups are scheduled in advance. Please see the pickup time and location in the description of the item. Its the Buyers responsibility to be certain all items are included before removing boxes from the premises. Items not picked up can incur both a moving and/or storage fee.
BIDDING AND REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
BIDDER VERIFICATION: Bidding rights are provisional, and if identity verification is questionable, Aumann Auctions, Inc. has the right to reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person's credentials, mental fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. If the registered bidder's user name is offensive to Aumann Auctions, Inc. or in their sole opinion detrimental to Bidding Activity, then Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserves the right to delete the bidder from bidding or unilaterally change the username with notification to the Bidder. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
MAXIMUM BID: When you bid your maximum bid, the current bid price does not automatically advance to your maximum bid. Another bidder has to bid to increase the current price and the computer will automatically bid up to your maximum in the increments specified.
AUCTION END TIMES: Aumann Auctions, Inc. online only auctions are timed events and all bidding will close at specified time. However, our auctions also have what is called an 'Auto Extend' feature. Any bid placed within the final 5 minutes of an auction results in the auction automatically extending 5 additional minutes. The bidding will extend in 5 minute increments from the time the last bid is placed until there are no more bids, and the lot sits idle for 5 minutes. Therefore, the auction will not close until all bidding parties are satisfied and no one can be outbid at the last seconds without having another opportunity to bid again.
TECHNICAL ISSUES: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software, internet or any other online auction-related technologies, Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserve the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software, nor Aumann Auctions, Inc. shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
CONDUCT OF THE AUCTION: Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of Aumann Auctions, Inc. Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserves the right to reject any and all bids for any reason and also reserves the right to cancel this auction, or remove any item or lot from this auction prior to the close of bidding. All decisions of Aumann Auctions are final.
Your bid on this auction indicates both an understanding and an acceptance of the terms of this contractual agreement between yourself and both Aumann Auctions, Inc. and the Seller and that you, as the Bidder, are prepared to purchase items under these terms and conditions.
SELLER(S): Estate of Earl D. Scott, Robert W. Parrott, Executor, c/o Parrott Law Office, 127 W. 6th St., Marysville OH 43040