Irv Baker Family Collection
Antique Tractor Auction
Amazing Holt, Cat & Early Tractor Auction!
Open House: Saturday October 2nd, 2021 9am-4pm
Pick Up Friday October 22nd and Saturday October 23rd 9am-4pm
Holt & Caterpillar Tractor Collection
Holt 75 Stockton Tractor; Holt 75 Stockton Tractor Projects; Holt 75 Peoria Tractor Project; (3) Holt 45 Tractors; Holt 120 Tag and Parts; Holt 2-ton Project Engine; (2) Holt 2-ton Project Tractor; (2) Aurora 4-cylinder Early Holt 60 Tractor Engine; Holt 45 Stationary Engine; Holt 75 Peoria Engine; (3) Holt 45 Harvester Engines; Caterpillar 60; Caterpillar 5-ton Static Display; Holt 5-ton; Caterpillar Late Best or Early Cat 60 Belt Pulley; Multiple Caterpillar 60 Projects; Caterpillar 30 Wide Gauge Project; Caterpillar 30 Wide Gauge Parts Unit; (4) Caterpillar 30 Top Seat; Caterpillar 30; (2) Caterpillar 22 Project Tractor, Orchard; Holt 45 Self-propelled Harvester Engine; (3) Holt 30 Harvester Engine; Holt 60 Frame, Front Wheel & Some Parts; (3) Holt 12' Land Levelers; Rare Holt 6' Land Leveler; Holt Disc Gang Plow; Holt Misc. Water Pumps; Holt Stockton Iron Works Disc Plow; Holt 10' Russell Road Grader; Holt 6' Russell Jr. Road Grader; Rare Holt 5' Land Leveler
Rumely 15-30 Model F; Yuba Ball Tread 15-25; Hart Parr 18-36; Hart Parr 12-24 Parts Tractor; Rumely 20-35 Model M; Rumely 12-24 L Orchard; International Harvester 8-16 Mogul; International Harvester 10-20 Titan; International Harvester 10-20 Titan - Parts Tractor ; International Harvester 8-16 Junior; Advanced Steam Boiler; Samson Chassis Parts; International Harvester TD 35 Tail Seat; International Harvester W-12; International Harvester 10-20 McCormick; International Harvester F-20; International Harvester Regular; International Harvester T-20 Track; John Deere Styled D ; John Deere AO; John Deere AOS on Steel; John Deere A on Steel; John Deere AO; John Deere BO Linderman; (2) John Deere BO’s; John Deere B Row Crop; (5) John Deere D’s on Steel; John Deere GP Potato or Wide Tread; John Deere GP O-Model; (2) John Deere GP’s; John Deere A; Case Collection of 10 +/- Tractors
Very Rare Aurora 2-cylinder Engine; Harris 30 HP Engine; (3) Harris Harvester 45 HP Parts Engines; HUGE Twin City 6-cylinder Model R Engine; Sandwich Engine; Associated 3 HP Project Engine; Waterloo 1 1/2 HP Engine; Jeager 1 1/2 HP Engine; Famous 1 1/2 HP Project Engine; Dorris Slide Valve Engine; Franklin? Slide Valve Air Cooled Engine; John Deere 1 1/2 HP Model E Engines; John Deere 3 HP Model E Engines; Fairbanks Morris 10 HP Engines
(2) Appleton Burr Mills; Appleton Double Burr Mill; (2) Horsepowers Complete; Horsepower Water Pump; Horse Drawn Wooden Hay Rake; Horse Drawn Walking Corn Planter; John Deere Corn Sheller; (2) John Deere Letz Corn Grinders; John Deere Dain Cycle Mower; John Deere Wagon; John Deere Walking Plows; John Deere Van Brunt Corn Planter/Grain Drill
The collection also includes a HUGE selection of early tractor and crawler parts! Complete listing will follow, but the variety of early crawler parts, mags, carbs, etc is staggering! We'll be making our first cataloging trip late this spring. Watch the website for updates!
PLEASE READ AND REVIEW THE TERMS THOROUGHLY PRIOR TO BIDDING
IF YOU HAVE NOT READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS PLEASE DO NOT BID
BY BIDDING ON THIS AUCTION, BUYER AGREES TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH AND ENTERS INTO A CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE THE ITEM(S) UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. CATALOG: Aumann Auctions has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All lots are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Due diligence is the responsibility of the bidder/buyer. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
2. PAYMENTS: There is a 10% Buyers Premium added to your total purchase. All sales are final. No credit card charge backs will be allowed. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Cash, Checks, Certified Funds, Wire Transfer & Visa & MasterCard ONLY. If paying by credit card, you will be charged for your purchases, plus buyer's premiums(if applicable and are also subject to sales tax), plus a 5% Credit Card Fee and any applicable taxes NOTHING will be charged to your card until a purchase is made. Items can not be removed from the auction site until payment is made in full. Bidders may pay by check or cash or wire transfer or any other above mentioned method. Please notify our offices how you will proceed with payment. Note: Checks may be processed the day of the auction; be sure to have adequate funds in your account. Each transaction necessary to collect insufficient funds will have a $25 fee imposed plus the liability of Default of Buyer below.
3. DEFAULT OF BUYER: Successful bidder not paying for items within 3 days of the date of the auction will be considered in default. Such default by the Successful Bidder will result in that Bidders liability to both the Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc. Seller shall have the right to (a) declare this contractual agreement cancelled and recover full damage for its breach, (b) to elect to affirm this contractual agreement and enforce its specific performance or (c) Seller can resell the items either publicly or privately with Aumann Auctions, Inc. and in such an event, the Buyer shall be liable for payment of any deficiency realized from the second sale plus all costs, including, but not limited to the holding/transporting/storage costs of the items, the expenses of both sales, legal and incidental damages of both the Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc.
In addition, Aumann Auctions, Inc. also reserves the right to recover any damages separately from the breach of the Buyer. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by Aumann Auctions, Inc. in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a storage/handling fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due Aumann Auctions, Inc. and any other costs or losses incurred by the Buyers failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be litigated or arbitrated in Montgomery County, Illinois at the option of both the Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc.
Both the Successful Bidder and Seller shall indemnify Aumann Auction, Inc. for and hold harmless Aumann Auctions, Inc. from any costs, losses, liabilities, or expenses, including attorney fees resulting from Aumann Auctions, Inc. being named as a party to any legal action resulting from either Bidders or Sellers failure to fulfill any obligations and undertakings as set forth in this contractual agreement.
4. PICK UP ITEMS: All pickups are scheduled in advance. Please see the pickup time and location in the description of the item. Items not picked up can incur both a moving and/or storage fee (at the auction companies discretion). Watch for notes included on your invoice and on the website in regards to pick-up. Transportation and shipping of the items are the responsibility of the buyer. Buyer's and hired haulers need to have a PAID copy of the invoice with them at the time of pickup in order to have items released to them at pickup.
BIDDING AND REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
BIDDER VERIFICATION: Bidding rights are provisional, and if identity verification is questionable, Aumann Auctions, Inc. has the right to reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person's credentials, mental fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. If the registered bidder's user name is offensive to Aumann Auctions, Inc. or in their sole opinion detrimental to Bidding Activity, then Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserves the right to delete the bidder from bidding or unilaterally change the username with notification to the Bidder. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
MAXIMUM BID: When you bid your maximum bid, the current bid price does not automatically advance to your maximum bid. Another bidder has to bid to increase the current price and the computer will automatically bid up to your maximum in the increments specified.
AUCTION END TIMES: Aumann Auctions, Inc. online only auctions are timed events and all bidding will close at specified time. However, our auctions also have what is called an Auto Extend feature. Any bid placed within the final 5 minutes of an auction results in the auction automatically extending 5 additional minutes. The bidding will extend in 5 minute increments from the time the last bid is placed until there are no more bids, and the lot sits idle for 5 minutes. Therefore, the auction will not close until all bidding parties are satisfied and no one can be outbid at the last seconds without having another opportunity to bid again.
TECHNICAL ISSUES: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software, internet or any other online auction-related technologies, Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserve the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software, nor Aumann Auctions, Inc. shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
CONDUCT OF THE AUCTION: Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of Aumann Auctions, Inc. Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserves the right to reject any and all bids for any reason and also reserves the right to cancel this auction, or remove any item or lot from this auction prior to the close of bidding. All decisions of Aumann Auctions are final.
Your bid on this auction indicates both an understanding and an acceptance of the terms of this contractual agreement between yourself and both Aumann Auctions, Inc. and the Seller and that you, as the Bidder, are prepared to purchase items under these terms and conditions. - See more at: http://aumannauctions.com/index.php?ap=1&pid=39876#sthash.CvOvJo2s.dpuf
SELLER(S): Baker Family Trust, c/o Scott Baker, P.O. Box 1830, Ripon CA 95366