Jerry Stroebel Collection
Jerry and his family enjoyed the antique tractor hobby for many years. This is the first offering of tractors and parts with another auction coming in the fall. Some rare and hard to find tractors from restored to projects. Something of interest for any collector!
Open House Date: March 18th from 9:00am - 4:00pm
Pick Up Date: April 7th & 8th from 9:00am - 4:00pm
Address for open house and pick up: 2300 S Center Road, Saginaw, MI
Oliver, Cockshutt & Minneapolis Moline
RARE Mist Green Oliver 880 Gas Row Crop
Oliver 770 Standard Gas
Oliver Super 55 Utility
Oliver 77 Standard
Oliver 66 Standard
Oliver 66 Rowcrop
Oliver OC-4 Series 1
Oliver 77 - Single Front
Oliver 60 Standard
Oliver 77 Standard Parts Tractor
Oliver 188 Power Unit
Oliver 177 Power Unit
Minneapolis Moline BF
Minneapolis Moline BG
Cockshutt 70 Standard
Ford, Allis, Case & Others
Ford 541 Offset Highcrop
Ford Funk 6 Cylinder
Ford 2000 Select-O-Speed
Ford 901 Select-O-Speed
Allis Chalmers G
Allis Chalmers D10
Allis Chalmers B-12
Allis Chalmers B-210
Case VAH High Crop Parts Tractor
Case R Standard Sunburst Grill, flathead – rare!
Massey Harris Pony
Farmall Super C
McCormick Deering Super W-4
McCormick Deering O-4
Farmall Super C
Implements & Parts
Lincoln SA200 Welder; Ford Bush Hog Mower; Oliver 16 Boat Motor; Oliver 15 Boat Motor; Case Dyno; Allis Chalmers 2000 plow; Allis Chalmers G Mounted Blade; Farmall A/B Bean Puller; Oliver 60 Cultivator; Oliver 66 77 fenders; Oliver 66 77 88 Fenders; Oliver Horse Drawn Cultivator; International 2pt Drawbar; Pallet Misc Plow Parts & Seats; Oliver HG OC-3 Crawler Tracks; Farmall Pallet of Parts; Farmall A Or Super A Blade; Oliver HG68; Oliver OC-3 Parts; Massey Ferguson Power Adjust Rims; John Deere Duals; Misc. Duals and rims.; B.F Goodrich Rice & Cane Tires with rims; Massey Ferguson Power Adjust Rim; Oliver wheel weights; Case D weights; Minneapolis Moline Wheel Weights; Minneapolis Moline Front Weight; McCormick Deering W-6 Weights; Oliver Front Weights; Oliver Front Weight; Oliver Super 55 Front Weight; Allis Chalmers Front Wheel Weight; Allis Chalmers Wheel Weight; Allis Chalmers Wheel Weight; Farmall Front Weights; Case Wheel Weights; Oliver Standard Wheel Weight; Oliver Standard Wheel Weights; Oliver Standard Wheel Weights; Oliver Standard Wheel Weighrs; F&H Wheel Weight; International Wheel Weights; BG Avery Cletrac General wheel weights; F&H Wheel Weights No162; F&H Wheel Weight No. 162; F&H Wheel Weight No. 161; International Front Wheel Weights; Oliver Four Digit Starter Weight; Farmall Frame Weights; Kalida Wheel Adapters; Co-op Wheel weights; Allis Chalmers D15 Wheel weights.; Forge Harvester Weights; Farmall A B Wheel Weight; Ford Front Weights; Misc. Front Ford Wheel Weights; Oliver Rowcrop Wheel Weights; Oliver Rowcrop Wheel Weights; McCormick International W-4 Wheel Weights; Ford Rear Wheel Weights; Ford Rear Wheel Weight; Case S Front Weight; David Brown Wheel Weight; Case Front Wheel Hubs; Oliver 770 Factory 3pt
IF YOU HAVE NOT READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS PLEASE DO NOT BID
BY BIDDING ON THIS AUCTION, BUYER AGREES TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH AND ENTERS INTO A CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE THE ITEM(S) UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. CATALOG: Aumann Auctions has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All lots are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Due diligence is the responsibility of the bidder/buyer. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
2. PAYMENTS: There is a 5% Buyers Premium added to your total purchase. All sales are final. No credit card charge backs will be allowed. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Cash, Checks, Certified Funds, Visa & MasterCard ONLY. If paying by credit card, you will be charged for your purchases, plus buyers premiums, plus a 5% Credit Card Fee and any applicable taxes. NOTHING will be charged to your card until a purchase is made. Only Pickup bidders may pay by check or cash. Note: Checks may be processed the day of the auction; be sure to have adequate funds in your account. Each transaction necessary to collect insufficient funds will have a $250 fee imposed plus the liability of Default of Buyer below.
3. DEFAULT OF BUYER: Successful bidder not paying for items within 3 days of the date of the auction will be considered in default. Such default by the Successful Bidder will result in that Bidders liability to both the Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc. Seller shall have the right to (a) declare this contractual agreement cancelled and recover full damage for its breach, (b) to elect to affirm this contractual agreement and enforce its specific performance or (c) Seller can resell the items either publicly or privately with Aumann Auctions, Inc. and in such an event, the Buyer shall be liable for payment of any deficiency realized from the second sale plus all costs, including, but not limited to the holding/transporting/storage costs of the items, the expenses of both sales, legal and incidental damages of both the Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc. In addition, Aumann Auctions, Inc. also reserves the right to recover any damages separately from the breach of the Buyer. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by Aumann Auctions, Inc. in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that 2% interest per month will be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due Aumann Auctions, Inc. and any other costs or losses incurred by the Buyers failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be litigated or arbitrated in Montgomery County, Illinois at the option of both the Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc.
Both the Successful Bidder and Seller shall indemnify Aumann Auction, Inc. for and hold harmless Aumann Auctions, Inc. from any costs, losses, liabilities, or expenses, including attorney fees resulting from Aumann Auctions, Inc. being named as a party to any legal action resulting from either Bidders or Sellers failure to fulfill any obligations and undertakings as set forth in this contractual agreement.
4. PICK UP ITEMS: All pickups are scheduled in advance. Please see the pickup time and location in the description of the auction. Its the Buyers responsibility to be certain all items are included before leaving the premises. Items not picked up can incur both a moving and/or storage fee. Auctioneer and seller are not responsible for any items that are not picked up. Items not picked up by scheduled pick up time are subject to loss.
5. BIDDER VERIFICATION: Bidding rights are provisional, and if identity verification is questionable, Aumann Auctions, Inc. has the right to reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person's credentials, mental fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. If the registered bidder's user name is offensive to Aumann Auctions, Inc. or in their sole opinion detrimental to Bidding Activity, then Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserves the right to delete the bidder from bidding or unilaterally change the username with notification to the Bidder. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
6. MAXIMUM BID: When you bid your maximum bid, the current bid price does not automatically advance to your maximum bid. Another bidder has to bid to increase the current price and the computer will automatically bid up to your maximum in the increments specified.
7. AUCTION END TIMES: Aumann Auctions, Inc. online only auctions are timed events and all bidding will close at specified time. However, our auctions also have what is called an Auto Extend feature. Any bid placed within the final 5 minutes of an auction results in the auction automatically extending 5 additional minutes. The bidding will extend in 5 minute increments from the time the last bid is placed until there are no more bids, and the lot sits idle for 5 minutes. Therefore, the auction will not close until all bidding parties are satisfied and no one can be outbid at the last seconds without having another opportunity to bid again.
8. TECHNICAL ISSUES: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software, internet or any other online auction-related technologies, Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserve the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding in their sole discretion. Neither the company providing the software, nor Aumann Auctions, Inc. shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
9. CONDUCT OF THE AUCTION: Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of Aumann Auctions, Inc. Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserves the right to reject any and all bids for any reason and also reserves the right to cancel this auction, or remove any item or lot from this auction prior to the close of bidding. All decisions of Aumann Auctions are final. Auctioneer reserves the right to bid on behalf of heirs, lien holders, sellers, absentee bidders, financial institutions, corporate entities, reserves or themselves. Your bid on this auction indicates both an understanding and an acceptance of the terms of this contractual agreement between yourself and both Aumann Auctions, Inc. and the Seller and that you, as the Bidder, are prepared to purchase items under these terms and conditions.
SELLER(S): Gerald & Shirley Stroebel Trust, Alen Stroebel, POA, 2300 S. Center Rd., Saginaw MI 48609