Tractors From All Over Collection
Online only – Items begin closing Monday November 13th
Open House on Saturday 10/14 from 12-4pm
50+ rare Original and Restored tractors from around the world plus 100 lots of premium signs and literature.
We’ve met many collectors throughout our years, and few can match the eye that Jim has for finding quality, original tractors. His travels are not just limited to all over the United States, but literally all over the world. He’s one of just a few collectors that have numerous continents on their list of where they have found tractors! After 40 years of collecting, Jim’s sheds are bulging and after much thought and selection we will be offering some very nice hand picked American made and European tractors. Here’s your chance to buy some excellent tractors from a great collection!
Preliminary list includes:
American Tractors: White American 60 2wd w/ factory cab & 400 original hours!; Allis Chalmers D-17 Cotton picker w/ 200 original hours!; JD Unstyled B Center fill S/N1500 on full steel with extensions front and rear -beautiful restoration; Rare Heisler large JD Pedal tractor; Case 10-20 Cross Mount -excellent restoration; AC D-17 Series IV LP Gas High Crop -3700 hrs -original; JD4010 gas NF w/ rops & canopy -sharp original; Sharp Oliver 550 diesel w/ PS & Spin Out wheels- 1100 original hours; JD 620RC w/ 2700 orig hrs; Good original 1929 Packard Straight 8 automobile; Farmall F-30 w/ P&H diesel conversion- one of a kind; 1921 Cletrac F high track -original with complete mechanical restoration; Case W930 industrial diesel -Super nice shiny original, one of 41 made; JD 80 diesel shiny original one family since new; Nice original JD unstyled D on rubber -perfect original fenders; JD4230 Low Profile QR - rough original- one of 2 shipped to NY; Deutz-Allis 5215 2wd compact like new; Acme & Buffalo Springfield rollers plus a few more!
Lanz Tractors; Rare 1954 Lanz D1506 55PS Hot bulb originally shipped to Canada -perfect sheet metal no rust; Ultra rare Lanz D7508 hot bulb vineyard tractor -one of 26 built -original; Spanish Lanz D6516 w/ 3pt -the highest HP Lanz built; Spanish Lanz D3016 -nice original; John Deere -Lanz D1306 single cyl; John Deere-Lanz 310 diesel w/ mower -1500 original hours very nice; Hermann Lanz Varimot single cyl skid steer vineyard tractor; All Lanzes good running originals
German Tractors: Sharp original Porsche Junior single cyl w/ 3 pt; Fendt 303LS 2wd w/ cab -4400 orig hrs; Eicher 535 4wd vineyard tractor 1055 original hours looks new!; Rare 1930s Deutz-Kemna single cylinder diesel 10 ton roller -originally shipped to Italy; Nice original Deutz F1M-414 12hp water cooled single cyl; Eicher EM 100 Leopard single cylinder -original; Eicher Grafenauer 2 cylinder w/ mower nice original; Guldner G25 w/ mower 2700 hrs -original; Nice original Guldner ADN 2 cyl dsl; Deutz D30 2 cyl -one owner 4200 hrs super clean with original seat cushions!; Fahr D90 single cylinder w/ mower; Deutz D3607 w/ 1300 original hours; Deutz 1 ½ hit & miss engine- original; Hanomag R12 single cyl with supercharger; Schmotzer Kombi Rekord Diesel self propelled Grain Drill -Rare in any country!;
Other European Tractors; Field Marshall Series 3A single cyl diesel -one of the last ones made -original; 1980 Lamborghini 550 50hp 4wd w/ cab -400 original hours like new -originally sold in Norway; Lamborghini DLA 3 cyl diesel vineyard crawler-original; Hungarian G35 HSCS hot bulb originally sold in France -original; Steyr T80 single cyl diesel 100% original; Fiat 352 4wd orchard tractor -original; Zetor 5011 3 cyl diesel – 77 original hours ! ; Zetor 2511 2 cyl w/ mower 2500hrs originally sold in Germany; Italian Oto Melara C25 single cylinder 25hp tricycle tractor -original; Spanish JD 1035EV vineyard tractor -one owner original; Renault vineyard tractor; Schanzlin Vineyard 4wd w/ rare Farymann V2 diesel engine; Nibbi diesel mini Vineyard tractor; Danish Bukh 2 cyl dsl;
Other Places; Australian Chamberlain 236 w/ Perkins dsl – all original- goes 25 mph; Brazilian CBT 9060 4wd w/ 6 cyl Mercedes diesel;
Signs and Literature: Approx 100 lots of premium farm related signs and literature. More details when catalog is posted.
IF YOU HAVE NOT READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS PLEASE DO NOT BID
BY BIDDING ON THIS AUCTION, BUYER AGREES TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH AND ENTERS INTO A CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE THE ITEM(S) UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. CATALOG: Aumann Auctions has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All lots are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Due diligence is the responsibility of the bidder/buyer. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
2. PAYMENTS: There is a 10% Buyers Premium added to your total purchase. All sales are final. No credit card charge backs will be allowed. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Cash, Checks, Certified Funds, Visa & MasterCard ONLY. If paying by credit card, you will be charged for your purchases, plus buyers premiums, plus a 5% Credit Card Fee and any applicable taxes. NOTHING will be charged to your card until a purchase is made. Only Pickup bidders may pay by check or cash. Note: Checks may be processed the day of the auction; be sure to have adequate funds in your account. Each transaction necessary to collect insufficient funds will have a $250 fee imposed plus the liability of Default of Buyer below.
3. DEFAULT OF BUYER: Successful bidder not paying for items within 3 days of the date of the auction will be considered in default. Such default by the Successful Bidder will result in that Bidders liability to both the Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc. Seller shall have the right to (a) declare this contractual agreement cancelled and recover full damage for its breach, (b) to elect to affirm this contractual agreement and enforce its specific performance or (c) Seller can resell the items either publicly or privately with Aumann Auctions, Inc. and in such an event, the Buyer shall be liable for payment of any deficiency realized from the second sale plus all costs, including, but not limited to the holding/transporting/storage costs of the items, the expenses of both sales, legal and incidental damages of both the Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc. In addition, Aumann Auctions, Inc. also reserves the right to recover any damages separately from the breach of the Buyer. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by Aumann Auctions, Inc. in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that 2% interest per month will be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due Aumann Auctions, Inc. and any other costs or losses incurred by the Buyers failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be litigated or arbitrated in Montgomery County, Illinois at the option of both the Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc.
Both the Successful Bidder and Seller shall indemnify Aumann Auction, Inc. for and hold harmless Aumann Auctions, Inc. from any costs, losses, liabilities, or expenses, including attorney fees resulting from Aumann Auctions, Inc. being named as a party to any legal action resulting from either Bidders or Sellers failure to fulfill any obligations and undertakings as set forth in this contractual agreement.
4. PICK UP ITEMS: All pickups are scheduled in advance. Please see the pickup time and location in the description of the auction. Its the Buyers responsibility to be certain all items are included before leaving the premises. Items not picked up can incur both a moving and/or storage fee. Auctioneer and seller are not responsible for any items that are not picked up. Items not picked up by scheduled pick up time are subject to loss.
5. BIDDER VERIFICATION: Bidding rights are provisional, and if identity verification is questionable, Aumann Auctions, Inc. has the right to reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person's credentials, mental fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. If the registered bidder's user name is offensive to Aumann Auctions, Inc. or in their sole opinion detrimental to Bidding Activity, then Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserves the right to delete the bidder from bidding or unilaterally change the username with notification to the Bidder. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
6. MAXIMUM BID: When you bid your maximum bid, the current bid price does not automatically advance to your maximum bid. Another bidder has to bid to increase the current price and the computer will automatically bid up to your maximum in the increments specified.
7. AUCTION END TIMES: Aumann Auctions, Inc. online only auctions are timed events and all bidding will close at specified time. However, our auctions also have what is called an Auto Extend feature. Any bid placed within the final 5 minutes of an auction results in the auction automatically extending 5 additional minutes. The bidding will extend in 5 minute increments from the time the last bid is placed until there are no more bids, and the auction sits idle for 5 minutes. Therefore, the auction will not close until all bidding parties are satisfied and no one can be outbid at the last seconds without having another opportunity to bid again.
8. TECHNICAL ISSUES: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software, internet or any other online auction-related technologies, Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserve the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding in their sole discretion. Neither the company providing the software, nor Aumann Auctions, Inc. shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
9. CONDUCT OF THE AUCTION: Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of Aumann Auctions, Inc. Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserves the right to reject any and all bids for any reason and also reserves the right to cancel this auction, or remove any item or lot from this auction prior to the close of bidding. All decisions of Aumann Auctions are final. Auctioneer reserves the right to bid on behalf of heirs, lien holders, sellers, absentee bidders, financial institutions, corporate entities, reserves or themselves. Your bid on this auction indicates both an understanding and an acceptance of the terms of this contractual agreement between yourself and both Aumann Auctions, Inc. and the Seller and that you, as the Bidder, are prepared to purchase items under these terms and conditions.