Kevin Bos Equipment Auction
This online only auction will be held at the Kevin Bos Farm in Geneseo IL Featuring one of Kevin's Custom Combines, newly refurbished Semi Tractor, Tractors, Implements, Parts.
Oil Pull Model M, John Deere 430T LP, John Deere 5020, John Deere 3010 LP Utility, John Deere 520 LP With Mounted Cotton Stripper, John Deere Model G, John Deere 730 LP RC, John Deere 2010 LP RC, John Deere 3010 Gas RC, John Deere 4020 LP RC, John Deere 630 LP RC, John Deere 4010 LP RC, John Deere 2010 D RC, John Deere Styled Model D, John Deere Unstyled Model D, John Deere Model B, John Deere Unstyled Model A, John Deere Styled Model A, John Deere Unstyled D with Extensions, John Deere Model MT.
Combines and Harvesters:
John Deere 95 on Tracks with 410 Head (Restored), John Deere 40 Square Back on Tracks (Restored), John Deere 3300 with 244 Head (original), Rare John Deere 55 Combine Gas with Hydro, Rare John Deere 95 Combine with Factory LP Engine, John Deere 45 Round Back, John Deere Model 42 Combine, John Deere Number 6 Combine, John Deere Styled A with 226 Picker, John Deere Unstyled A with 25A Picker, John Deere Unstyled A with 15 Picker, John Deere Model 200 Picker, John Deere Model 21 Picker, John Deere Corn Binder, John Deere Grain Binder (remote drive), John Deere Number 12 Forage Harvester, Rare John Deere Field Forage Harvester.
John Deere Number 9, John Deere Number 7, John Deere Model 43, John Deere Model 71, John Deere Number 10, Sandwich Corn Sheller, John Deere Number 2 Corn Sheller
International Semi Tractor (Two owner, under 1M miles)
Other Implement and Material Handling Items:
John Deere 930 Tool Bar Anhydrous Applicator (Restored), John Deere Paddle Elevator, John Deere Bridge Truss Elevator, John Deere 68 Auger Wagon, John Deere Barge Wagons, John Deere Flair Box Wagons, John Deere Plows, John Deere Hay Rake, Dain Hay Rake, John Deere Bale Conveyor System, Blizzard Forage Blower, John Deere Number 55 Forage Blower, John Deere Number 22 Roller Mill, John Deere 112 Chuck Wagon, John Deere W116 Baler, John Deere 9' Swather, John Deere 215A Swather, John Deere RW Disc, John Deere SH Disc, John Deere 450 Planter, John Deere B Disc (Original), Van Brunt Drills (Wooden Wheel) John Deere Model E Spreader, John Deere Model C Spreader, Van Brunt and Wilkins Drill, Potato Planter, Frontier Landscape Rake, Frontier Rear Blade, Wood Stove, and more!
Open House date:
April 8th 2023, 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM EST
Address: 27595 E 1800th St. Geneseo IL. 61254
Pick up dates:
April 28th and 29th 2023, 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM each day
IF YOU HAVE NOT READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS PLEASE DO NOT BID
BY BIDDING ON THIS AUCTION, BUYER AGREES TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH AND ENTERS INTO A CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE THE ITEM(S) UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. CATALOG: Aumann Auctions has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All lots are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Due diligence is the responsibility of the bidder/buyer. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
2. PAYMENTS: There is a 5% Buyers Premium added to your total purchase for Tractors and Combines. All sales are final. No credit card charge backs will be allowed. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Cash, Checks, Certified Funds, Visa & MasterCard ONLY. If paying by credit card, you will be charged for your purchases, plus buyers premiums, plus a 5% Credit Card Fee and any applicable taxes. NOTHING will be charged to your card until a purchase is made. Only Pickup bidders may pay by check or cash. Note: Checks may be processed the day of the auction; be sure to have adequate funds in your account. Each transaction necessary to collect insufficient funds will have a $250 fee imposed plus the liability of Default of Buyer below.
3. PAYMENTS: There is a 10% Buyers Premium added to your total purchase for Implements, Parts, and Memorabilia and Toys. All sales are final. No credit card charge backs will be allowed. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Cash, Checks, Certified Funds, Visa & MasterCard ONLY. If paying by credit card, you will be charged for your purchases, plus buyers premiums, plus a 5% Credit Card Fee and any applicable taxes. NOTHING will be charged to your card until a purchase is made. Only Pickup bidders may pay by check or cash. Note: Checks may be processed the day of the auction; be sure to have adequate funds in your account. Each transaction necessary to collect insufficient funds will have a $250 fee imposed plus the liability of Default of Buyer below.
4. DEFAULT OF BUYER: Successful bidder not paying for items within 3 days of the date of the auction will be considered in default. Such default by the Successful Bidder will result in that Bidders liability to both the Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc. Seller shall have the right to (a) declare this contractual agreement cancelled and recover full damage for its breach, (b) to elect to affirm this contractual agreement and enforce its specific performance or (c) Seller can resell the items either publicly or privately with Aumann Auctions, Inc. and in such an event, the Buyer shall be liable for payment of any deficiency realized from the second sale plus all costs, including, but not limited to the holding/transporting/storage costs of the items, the expenses of both sales, legal and incidental damages of both the Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc. In addition, Aumann Auctions, Inc. also reserves the right to recover any damages separately from the breach of the Buyer. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by Aumann Auctions, Inc. in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that 2% interest per month will be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due Aumann Auctions, Inc. and any other costs or losses incurred by the Buyers failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be litigated or arbitrated in Montgomery County, Illinois at the option of both the Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc.
Both the Successful Bidder and Seller shall indemnify Aumann Auction, Inc. for and hold harmless Aumann Auctions, Inc. from any costs, losses, liabilities, or expenses, including attorney fees resulting from Aumann Auctions, Inc. being named as a party to any legal action resulting from either Bidders or Sellers failure to fulfill any obligations and undertakings as set forth in this contractual agreement.
5. PICK UP ITEMS: All pickups are scheduled in advance. Please see the pickup time and location in the description of the auction. Its the Buyers responsibility to be certain all items are included before leaving the premises. Items not picked up can incur both a moving and/or storage fee. Auctioneer and seller are not responsible for any items that are not picked up. Items not picked up by scheduled pick up time are subject to loss.
6. BIDDER VERIFICATION: Bidding rights are provisional, and if identity verification is questionable, Aumann Auctions, Inc. has the right to reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person's credentials, mental fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. If the registered bidder's user name is offensive to Aumann Auctions, Inc. or in their sole opinion detrimental to Bidding Activity, then Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserves the right to delete the bidder from bidding or unilaterally change the username with notification to the Bidder. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
7. MAXIMUM BID: When you bid your maximum bid, the current bid price does not automatically advance to your maximum bid. Another bidder has to bid to increase the current price and the computer will automatically bid up to your maximum in the increments specified.
8. AUCTION END TIMES: Aumann Auctions, Inc. online only auctions are timed events and all bidding will close at specified time. However, our auctions also have what is called an Auto Extend feature. Any bid placed within the final 5 minutes of an auction results in the auction automatically extending 5 additional minutes. The bidding will extend in 5 minute increments from the time the last bid is placed until there are no more bids, and the lot sits idle for 5 minutes. Therefore, the auction will not close until all bidding parties are satisfied and no one can be outbid at the last seconds without having another opportunity to bid again.
9. TECHNICAL ISSUES: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software, internet or any other online auction-related technologies, Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserve the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding in their sole discretion. Neither the company providing the software, nor Aumann Auctions, Inc. shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
10. CONDUCT OF THE AUCTION: Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of Aumann Auctions, Inc. Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserves the right to reject any and all bids for any reason and also reserves the right to cancel this auction, or remove any item or lot from this auction prior to the close of bidding. All decisions of Aumann Auctions are final. Auctioneer reserves the right to bid on behalf of heirs, lien holders, sellers, absentee bidders, financial institutions, corporate entities, reserves or themselves. Your bid on this auction indicates both an understanding and an acceptance of the terms of this contractual agreement between yourself and both Aumann Auctions, Inc. and the Seller and that you, as the Bidder, are prepared to purchase items under these terms and conditions.
SELLER(S): Kevin Bos, 27595 E. 1800 St., Geneseo IL 61254