The Lloyd Welter Collection!
Early Announcement!! Full Listing of Tractors to Follow!
Live auction on September 8th, 2018 in Monticello, Iowa
EARLY MODEL TRACTORS
(2) Rumely Oil Pull 20-35’s; Rumely Oil Pull 20-40; Huber 20-40; Minneapolis 17-30B
INTERNATIONAL & FARMALL TRACTORS
International MW Autowagon; International 6788 2+2, all original – wow!; International 4586; International 1456; Farmall 1466; International 1206; RARE USAF International 340 Industrial; International Super MTA; International Super MTA; (2) Farmall 450 Gas; Farmall 450 Gas Wide Front; Farmall Super MTA; International 300 Utility; International 340 Diesel Utility; International 340; Farmall 340 Row Crop; Farmall 560; Farmall 340 High Crop; Farmall Super M; Farmall 460; International 284; Farmall 300 Row Crop; International 300; International 424; Farmall B; International Cub Lo Boy; Farmall 200; Farmall 400; Farmall A Cultivators; Farmall M; Farmall Model H; Farmall Super C; International 272; Farmall Cub; Farmall C; Farmall Super C with Cultivators; International Electrall - NICE ORIGINAL!
RARE IH Utility Collection
RARE International 606 LP Utility; RARE International 460 LP Utility; 350 Hi-Utility LP; 504 Utility LP; 300 Utility LP; 300 Utility Military; 350 Utility LP has asset tag from Oklahoma State University; 350 Utility LP; 330 Utility Military - Navy Ordinance; 350 Hi-Utility gas; 2656 Utility gas; 404 Utility gas; 404 Utility LP; 504 Utility gas
JOHN DEERE TRACTORS
6030- open station; 6030- ROSPS w/canopy; 4620; 4455; 4440; 4320; 4040; (2)4020; 2520 Row Crop; 2510- PS; 2010 row crop; (2)1010 Special; (2) 730 LP’s; 730 Diesel; 730; 720 Diesel; (2) 720’s; 630; (3) 620’s; 530; 520; 430; 430-T; (3) 420-T LP’s!!; 420 T; Hi-Cycle W/S; 435 Diesel; B; Unstyled B; A; H; 40; 50; (4) 60’s; (2) 70’s; (2) MT’s;
Case Diesel 730 Orchard; Allis Chalmers D15’S & D17; Massey Harris 33; Allis Chalmers G; Case SI; Ford 8N; Case VAC; Minneapolis Moline 445; Oliver 550;
Vintage Trucks and Automobiles
1912 IHC Highwheel Wagon Model MW; 1920 Selden C-Cab Truck; 1920 Traffic Truck; 1929 Ford 1 Ton Truck; International KB-5; 1908 ‘Black’ Automobile; 1903 Horseless Carriage Replica; 1932 Essex Terraplane Six Coupe; 1955 Ford Thunderbird Convertible; 1969 Pontiac GTO Convertible; 1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais Hurst W-30; Mercury Park Lane Convertible; 1980 Ford Model A Roadster by Shay
John Deere Equipment
Model E manure spreader; KB disc; 300 and 301 fertilizer spreaders; 43 corn sheller; 2 Row planter; 494A planter; KBA disc; 3 point parts, weights; and front ends!
PLUS SEVERAL ANTIQUE AUTOMOBILES, TRUCKS AND MUCH MORE!SEE WEBSITE FOR COMPLETE DESCRIPTIONS AND NUMEROUS PHOTOS OF EACH TRACTOR, CAR AND TRUCK!
PLEASE READ AND REVIEW THE TERMS THOROUGHLY PRIOR TO BIDDING
IF YOU HAVE NOT READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS PLEASE DO NOT BID
BY BIDDING ON THIS AUCTION, BUYER AGREES TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH AND ENTERS INTO A CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE THE ITEM(S) UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. CATALOG: Aumann Auctions has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All lots are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Due diligence is the responsibility of the bidder/buyer. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
2. PAYMENTS: There is a 5% Buyers Premium added to your total purchase. All sales are final. No credit card charge backs will be allowed. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Cash, Checks, Certified Funds, Visa & MasterCard ONLY. If paying by credit card, you will be charged for your purchases, plus buyers premiums, plus a 5% Credit Card Fee and any applicable taxes. NOTHING will be charged to your card until a purchase is made. Only Pickup bidders may pay by check or cash. Note: Checks may be processed the day of the auction; be sure to have adequate funds in your account. Each transaction necessary to collect insufficient funds will have a $25 fee imposed plus the liability of Default of Buyer below.
3. DEFAULT OF BUYER: Successful bidder not paying for items within 3 days of the date of the auction will be considered in default. Such default by the Successful Bidder will result in that Bidders liability to both the Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc. Seller shall have the right to (a) declare this contractual agreement cancelled and recover full damage for its breach, (b) to elect to affirm this contractual agreement and enforce its specific performance or (c) Seller can resell the items either publicly or privately with Aumann Auctions, Inc. and in such an event, the Buyer shall be liable for payment of any deficiency realized from the second sale plus all costs, including, but not limited to the holding/transporting/storage costs of the items, the expenses of both sales, legal and incidental damages of both the Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc.
In addition, Aumann Auctions, Inc. also reserves the right to recover any damages separately from the breach of the Buyer. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by Aumann Auctions, Inc. in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a storage/handling fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due Aumann Auctions, Inc. and any other costs or losses incurred by the Buyers failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be litigated or arbitrated in Montgomery County, Illinois at the option of both the Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc.
Both the Successful Bidder and Seller shall indemnify Aumann Auction, Inc. for and hold harmless Aumann Auctions, Inc. from any costs, losses, liabilities, or expenses, including attorney fees resulting from Aumann Auctions, Inc. being named as a party to any legal action resulting from either Bidders or Sellers failure to fulfill any obligations and undertakings as set forth in this contractual agreement.
4. PICK UP ITEMS: All pickups are scheduled in advance. Please see the pickup time and location in the description of the item. Its the Buyers responsibility to be certain all items are included before removing boxes from the premises. Items not picked up can incur both a moving and/or storage fee.
BIDDER VERIFICATION: Bidding rights are provisional, and if identity verification is questionable, Aumann Auctions, Inc. has the right to reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person's credentials, mental fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. If the registered bidder's user name is offensive to Aumann Auctions, Inc. or in their sole opinion detrimental to Bidding Activity, then Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserves the right to delete the bidder from bidding or unilaterally change the username with notification to the Bidder. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
MAXIMUM BID: When you bid your maximum bid, the current bid price does not automatically advance to your maximum bid. Another bidder has to bid to increase the current price and the computer will automatically bid up to your maximum in the increments specified.
AUCTION END TIMES: Aumann Auctions, Inc. online only auctions are timed events and all bidding will close at specified time. However, our auctions also have what is called an Auto Extend feature. Any bid placed within the final 5 minutes of an auction results in the auction automatically extending 5 additional minutes. The bidding will extend in 5 minute increments from the time the last bid is placed until there are no more bids, and the lot sits idle for 5 minutes. Therefore, the auction will not close until all bidding parties are satisfied and no one can be outbid at the last seconds without having another opportunity to bid again.
TECHNICAL ISSUES: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software, internet or any other online auction-related technologies, Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserve the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software, nor Aumann Auctions, Inc. shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
CONDUCT OF THE AUCTION: Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of Aumann Auctions, Inc. Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserves the right to reject any and all bids for any reason and also reserves the right to cancel this auction, or remove any item or lot from this auction prior to the close of bidding. All decisions of Aumann Auctions are final.
Your bid on this auction indicates both an understanding and an acceptance of the terms of this contractual agreement between yourself and both Aumann Auctions, Inc. and the Seller and that you, as the Bidder, are prepared to purchase items under these terms and conditions.
Seller: Lloyd Welter, Monticello IA