ONLY A PARTIAL LISTING!!!
Will Be Several Catalogs - HUGE Assortment of Parts
More Sets of Round Spoke Wheels Than We've Ever Sold!!!
Please join us on Saturday, October 5, 2019 from 8-5pm for the Open House
Pickup will be on October 18th and 19th from 9-4
*Aumann's will not be shipping small items from the auction*
This will be a multi-day auction online due to the vast amount of parts, memorabilia tractors and equipment. Watch the website for updates closer to auction time!
Partial List of Tractors Include the Following
Super Rare Exhibit B Model D, #107010, 10th one built, only Exhibit B shipped to MN
50, #5024351, Nice paint; 60, #6005326, Tires good; 60, #6052504, Very nice tires; 420, #25T69060 ; 420, #101515, Crawler; 520, #5203439, Square Wide Front; 530, #5309737, Tires ok; 530, #5301396, Original paint; 630, #6307186, Front tire flat; 720, #7202905; 820, #8204109, Original paint - tires up; 830, #8301156, Tires average, up; 4020, #118432, Front tire flat; 50 Propane, #5032730, Very nice tires; 70 Diesel, #7035775, Tires good - paint nice original; 70 Gas, #7001431; 70 Standard Gas, #7014926, Original paint; 70 Standard Gas, #7015415, Nice tires; 720 Standard Gas, #7207663; 730 Diesel, #7301063, New tires - cab; 730 Diesel, #7312779, Square Wide Front - original paint - nice tires; 830 Diesel, #8303400, Flat rear tire;
Model A Series
A, #702515, Original paint - rubber tires; A, #478472, Rubber - nice paint; A, #597622, Nice paint - rubber NEW; A, #558244?, Cracked tires - original paint; A, #411188, Rusty - tires shot - open fan shaft; A, #531555; A, #533678; A, #425146; A, #415796; A, #432724; A, #477120, Rusty green; A, #685717; A, #452399; A, #474901; A, #412725, Spoke, no tire - missing parts; A, #418193, Rust; A, #495775, Rust - flat tires, cracked tires; A, #453864, Wide Front - original paint - low rear tires; A, #430180, Flat front tire - steel rear; A, #413641, Rear tires shot- front rusted - rusty; A, #No S.N., Rough; A, #424434, Rear and front tires shot - rusty; A, #48591; A, #414946, No tires - steel; A, #467769; A, #484568, Tires shot - rusty; A, #486056, Rear tires shot; A, #412243, Tires ok; A, #475007, Tires good; A, #675907, Tires good - paint good - single front wheel - 42" rears; A, #46464, Tires ok - rusty - spoke rears, but mountable - unique wheels; AR, #267726, Original - lights on front; AR, #280667; AR, #266804, Tires good - headlights;
Model B Series
B, #82104, Rubber; B, #172986, Original; B, #77647, Original paint; B, #94516, Bucket; B, #3169; B, #Parts tractor; B, #8434; B, #19938; B, #47390; B, #13253; B, #75158; B, #22952; B, #42538, Flat rear tire; B, #S.N. rusty, Flat rear tires; B, #48246, Nice paint, tires nice; B, #219996, Nice original paint - left rear tire down; B, #244967, Wide Front - nice paint; B, #38802, Tires shot; B, #91920, Wide Front - rust; B, #91111, Unique serial number - original tractor; B, #14509, Tires ok; B, #66418, Tires low; B, #107723, Spoke tires - front tires shot; B, #15083, Tires good - nice paint; B, #14713, No tires; B Styled, #Unreadable;
Model D, G, GM, GP, H, M & W’s
D, #188053, Steel Wheel w/pallet of parts - rare front steel; D, #123352, Rusty - front tires cracked; D, #93956, Rust; D, #180524, New tires - electric start; D, #182018, Tires ok - electric start; D, #110408, Front tires gone - rear good; D, #50739, Full Steel - original paint; D, #117678, Full Steel - lugs; G, #11099, Tires ok - rusty; GM, #22065, World War II tractor; GM, #21142, Tires ok; GP, #229516, Full Steel - big bore - nice muffler - old repaint; GP, #205528, Steel Wheels; H, #35770, Nice paint; H, #5?72, Very rusty; H, #21502, Very nice paint and tires; H, #4935; MC, #13152, Crawler; MT, #27935; R, #11363, Tires good - old paint; W, #4247, Power Unit - on cart; W, #2484, Power Unit
Allis Chalmers Tractors
15-25, #21148, taken apart - steel wheels; 15-25, #21372, project tractor; 15-25, #21702, project tractor - full steel with tractor; 18-30/20-35, #6220, Being rebuilt by Mr. Kicker; 20-35, #12275, Full Steel - missing radiator; 20-35, #9593; 20-35, #Tag missing, Steel rear - rubber front; 20-35, #15372, Full Steel; 20-35, #17916, Full Steel - no hood - no radiator; Fork Lift, Buda – working
Other Early Tractors
Case 12-20, #69428, combine manifold; Case Dumptor Case L Engine, #311837, Early dump truck tractor - 1935 engine; Cockshutt Hart-Parr 80, #804400, Tires poor; Hart-Parr 18-36, #89756, Center ND - rusty - lugs; Hart-Parr 18-36, #90336, Full Steel - Keith worked on - platform in shop; Hart-Parr 28-50, #70628, Cast rear wheels - Iowa; Huber 18-36, #8140, Steel Wheels - new pulley - round spoke wheels; IHC 8-16, #7260, Steel Wheels - new tank- has PTO - rare; McCormick Deering 15-30, #35051; IHC F20, #TA135123, Special serial number TA - Nebraska - Field of Dreams Auction - duck bill; IHC F30, #FB5457N, Wide Front - narrow tread - duck bill; IHC F30, #FB17895, Round spoke rear; IHC Farmall Super H, #28368, With loader - tires good; MM M5, #17201983, In yard; Massey Ferguson 97 FWA, #23700966, cab - tires ok; McCormick Deering 15-30, #13276, Full Steel - extension rims; Moline Universal 4-Cylinder Model D; Oliver 80, #807300; Oliver Hart-Parr 18-28, #801332, Rear steel; Rock Island G2-15-25, #90223, Full Steel, should run; Twin City 21-32, #154218, Full Steel
ONLINE ONLY BIDDING
PLEASE READ AND REVIEW THE TERMS THOROUGHLY PRIOR TO BIDDING
IF YOU HAVE NOT READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS PLEASE DO NOT BID
BY BIDDING ON THIS AUCTION, BUYER AGREES TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH AND ENTERS INTO A CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE THE ITEM(S) UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. CATALOG: Aumann Auctions has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All lots are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Due diligence is the responsibility of the bidder/buyer. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
2. PAYMENTS: There is a 5% Buyers Premium on tractors and a 10% Buyer's Premium on parts and memorabilia added to your total purchase. There is a 7.375% sales tax in Vergas, MN. All sales are final. No credit card charge backs will be allowed. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Cash, Checks, Certified Funds, Visa & MasterCard ONLY. If paying by credit card, you will be charged for your purchases, plus buyers premiums, plus a 5% Credit Card Fee and any applicable taxes. NOTHING will be charged to your card until a purchase is made. Only Pickup bidders may pay by check or cash. Note: Checks may be processed the day of the auction; be sure to have adequate funds in your account. Each transaction necessary to collect insufficient funds will have a $25 fee imposed plus the liability of Default of Buyer below.
3. DEFAULT OF BUYER: Successful bidder not paying for items within 3 days of the date of the auction will be considered in default. Such default by the Successful Bidder will result in that Bidders liability to both the Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc. Seller shall have the right to (a) declare this contractual agreement cancelled and recover full damage for its breach, (b) to elect to affirm this contractual agreement and enforce its specific performance or (c) Seller can resell the items either publicly or privately with Aumann Auctions, Inc. and in such an event, the Buyer shall be liable for payment of any deficiency realized from the second sale plus all costs, including, but not limited to the holding/transporting/storage costs of the items, the expenses of both sales, legal and incidental damages of both the Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc.
In addition, Aumann Auctions, Inc. also reserves the right to recover any damages separately from the breach of the Buyer. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by Aumann Auctions, Inc. in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a storage/handling fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due Aumann Auctions, Inc. and any other costs or losses incurred by the Buyers failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be litigated or arbitrated in Montgomery County, Illinois at the option of both the Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc.
Both the Successful Bidder and Seller shall indemnify Aumann Auction, Inc. for and hold harmless Aumann Auctions, Inc. from any costs, losses, liabilities, or expenses, including attorney fees resulting from Aumann Auctions, Inc. being named as a party to any legal action resulting from either Bidders or Sellers failure to fulfill any obligations and undertakings as set forth in this contractual agreement.
4. SHIPPING: Is the responsibility of the buyer
5. PICK UP ITEMS: All pickups are scheduled in advance. Please see the pickup time and location in the description of the item. Its the Buyers responsibility to be certain all items are included before removing boxes from the premises. Items not picked up can incur both a moving and/or storage fee.
BIDDING AND REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
BIDDER VERIFICATION: Bidding rights are provisional, and if identity verification is questionable, Aumann Auctions, Inc. has the right to reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person's credentials, mental fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. If the registered bidder's user name is offensive to Aumann Auctions, Inc. or in their sole opinion detrimental to Bidding Activity, then Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserves the right to delete the bidder from bidding or unilaterally change the username with notification to the Bidder. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
MAXIMUM BID: When you bid your maximum bid, the current bid price does not automatically advance to your maximum bid. Another bidder has to bid to increase the current price and the computer will automatically bid up to your maximum in the increments specified.
AUCTION END TIMES: Aumann Auctions, Inc. online only auctions are timed events and all bidding will close at specified time. However, our auctions also have what is called an Auto Extend feature. Any bid placed within the final 5 minutes of an auction results in the auction automatically extending 5 additional minutes. The bidding will extend in 5 minute increments from the time the last bid is placed until there are no more bids, and the lot sits idle for 5 minutes. Therefore, the auction will not close until all bidding parties are satisfied and no one can be outbid at the last seconds without having another opportunity to bid again.
TECHNICAL ISSUES: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software, internet or any other online auction-related technologies, Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserve the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software, nor Aumann Auctions, Inc. shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
CONDUCT OF THE AUCTION: Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of Aumann Auctions, Inc. Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserves the right to reject any and all bids for any reason and also reserves the right to cancel this auction, or remove any item or lot from this auction prior to the close of bidding. All decisions of Aumann Auctions are final.
Your bid on this auction indicates both an understanding and an acceptance of the terms of this contractual agreement between yourself and both Aumann Auctions, Inc. and the Seller and that you, as the Bidder, are prepared to purchase items under these terms and conditions.