Van Merchant Estate
Antique Tractor Auction
Bidding Ends: June 16th
Open House: June 4th & 5th 10am-3pm
Pick Up: June 25th & 26th 9am-4pm
Fabulous Collection – High on Quality and Rarity
Minneapolis Moline UDLX, nice restoration, sn. 540600
Minneapolis Moline R-Cab, sn. 401379
John Deere 1920 Waterloo Boy Model N sn. 26948
John Deere Very Rare 4030 Gas, wide front, low hour, original paint! sn. 002095R
John Deere Tractors
4020, wide front, diesel with M&W Turbo; 5010 Diesel, only 1769 hours; 5020 Diesel, sn. 030837R; 330 Standard, sn. 3300428; 430 wide front, sn. 147787; 435, GM Diesel, lots of options, sn. M3958T; 530 Row Crop, wide front, lots of options, sn. 5301034; 1959 630, sn. 6313891; 730 Diesel, wide front, sn. 7311106; 730 Standard Diesel, sn. 7314689; 830, sn. 8303570 ; 320 Standard, sn. 320677 ; Rare 420 Dubuque Hiboy Sprayer, sn. 116153, super neat!; 620 row crop, sn. 6203434 C; 720 Diesel; 50 wide front, sn. 5014288; 60 Orchard, sn. 6054904; 80 Diesel, sn. 8000541; B, sn. 26485; G wide front, sn. 39544; Lanz Type 2416; Unstyled G, low radiator, sn. 4247; 1939 A with rear mounted manure loader, sn. 482603; M; MT wide front, sn. M12155; 440 Crawler w/ loader for parts; Model E 1 ½ hp engine on cart; Orange Patio Lawn Tractor
John Deere 620 Gas Orchard; Massey Harris 44 Orchard 44, sn. 0 44-GS O-1048; Massey Harris 44 Vineyard, super rare, sn. 44GS V 1027; McCormick Deering O-14 Orchard; McCormick Orchard O4; Minneapolis Moline Jet Star Orchard ; Oliver 66 Orchard
High Crop Tractors
John Deere 1977 4430 Diesel Hi Crop sn. 6404TR-07-443566R ; John Deere 2010 Diesel Hi Crop; John Deere Hi Crop, 1010 Diesel, KS11651; John Deere 4430 Diesel Hi Crop, sn. 010136R; John Deere 420 Hi Crop, sn. 128863; Allis Chalmers D-15 Hi Crop; Case VAH Hi Crop, sn. 5252180; International Harvester 1967 656 Diesel Hi Crop, sn. 2450G39U045840; International Harvester A Hi Crop w/ cultivator, sn. 218288; International Harvester HV Hi Crop with rear disk hiller and factory duals, sn. V230855X9; Oliver 1265 Hi Crop, sn. 306182
New Holland Self Propelled 178 Hayliner; Massey Harris 44 Special wide front ; Minneapolis Moline Avery BG 1 Row, sn. G57901084; Ford 8N w/ Funk 6 cylinder conversion; Allis Chalmers G with mounted plow, sn. E1848; Coop E3 row crop; Cushman Trailster Scooter; Ford 6000 Diesel Selecto Speed; Ford 8N; Fordson on steel parts tractor; Massey Harris 30; Original Case Cast Eagle; 30 Plus Pedal Tractors including an original John Deere A, custom built 430 crawler and many more!
Like New Vehicles & Equipment
John Deere 244J Articulating Loader with only 229 hours, like new! Several attachments selling separately including 8 ft. Grapple Jaws, Forks and 7ft.Bucket, all hydraulic quick attach; 2017 Dodge Ram 2500 Laramie Pickup Truck, 4 door, Cummins Turbo, 7000 Miles; 2019 Buick, low miles; 2013 Camaro SS Convertible with 1,993 miles.; 2002 Camaro Red w/ T-Tops, 3.8 Ltr. V-6, Automatic Transmission, 10,000 Miles; Honda CM 400A Motorcycle; 2000 Honda Goldwing Trike, 1520cc 11,391miles; 2017 B-B Tandem H.D. Tilt Bed Trailer. 16 ft. plus 6ft. x 7ft., 14,000 GVW, Used twice; John Deere Z997R Diesel zero turn 72” Mower with grass catcher, 37 hp, Only 100 Hrs.
Implements & Machinery
22 Plows: Mostly John Deere including a two way, 1 to 4 bottoms in trip, hydraulic and mounted, Oliver two way, sulky plows and more! Excellent bunch of early implements, some with incredible original paint including rakes, discs, pickers, #25 John Deere Combine, 5 planters, rare #21 John Deere Hay Crimper, Dain Stalk Cutter with the cast iron seats, Beautifully Restored 2 seat Buggy, Landpride 6ft. 3pt. Box scraper, Case 3 Bar Hayrake, 7’ Sickle mower, Big Sullivan Air Compressor on cart, John Deere Manure Spreader, #18 Giant grain Vacuum, John Deere #14 Hay Baler, Duals, Side chute, nice original
Shop Tools Include: 30 ton press, chains, new grain bin extensions, battery chargers, air compressors, welder, torches, tables w/ vise, 3 big tool boxes and tools, drill press, yard sweeper, newer jd. front weights, john deere fenders, hand crank corn shellers, lawn roller, 3 pt. forklift, 7 new portable air tanks, crocks, wood display cabinets, tables, chairs, desks, large variety of smalls
ONLINE ONLY BIDDING
PLEASE READ AND REVIEW THE TERMS THOROUGHLY PRIOR TO BIDDING
IF YOU HAVE NOT READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS PLEASE DO NOT BID
BY BIDDING ON THIS AUCTION, BUYER AGREES TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH AND ENTERS INTO A CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE THE ITEM(S) UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. CATALOG: Aumann Auctions has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All lots are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Due diligence is the responsibility of the bidder/buyer. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
2. PAYMENTS: There is a 5% Buyers Premium added to your total purchase. All sales are final. No credit card charge backs will be allowed. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Cash, Checks, Certified Funds, Visa & MasterCard ONLY. If paying by credit card, you will be charged for your purchases, plus buyers premiums, plus a 5% Credit Card Fee and any applicable taxes. NOTHING will be charged to your card until a purchase is made. Only Pickup bidders may pay by check or cash. Note: Checks may be processed the day of the auction; be sure to have adequate funds in your account. Each transaction necessary to collect insufficient funds will have a $25 fee imposed plus the liability of Default of Buyer below.
3. DEFAULT OF BUYER: Successful bidder not paying for items within 3 days of the date of the auction will be considered in default. Such default by the Successful Bidder will result in that Bidders liability to both the Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc. Seller shall have the right to (a) declare this contractual agreement cancelled and recover full damage for its breach, (b) to elect to affirm this contractual agreement and enforce its specific performance or (c) Seller can resell the items either publicly or privately with Aumann Auctions, Inc. and in such an event, the Buyer shall be liable for payment of any deficiency realized from the second sale plus all costs, including, but not limited to the holding/transporting/storage costs of the items, the expenses of both sales, legal and incidental damages of both the Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc.
In addition, Aumann Auctions, Inc. also reserves the right to recover any damages separately from the breach of the Buyer. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by Aumann Auctions, Inc. in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a storage/handling fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due Aumann Auctions, Inc. and any other costs or losses incurred by the Buyers failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be litigated or arbitrated in Montgomery County, Illinois at the option of both the Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc.
Both the Successful Bidder and Seller shall indemnify Aumann Auction, Inc. for and hold harmless Aumann Auctions, Inc. from any costs, losses, liabilities, or expenses, including attorney fees resulting from Aumann Auctions, Inc. being named as a party to any legal action resulting from either Bidders or Sellers failure to fulfill any obligations and undertakings as set forth in this contractual agreement.
4. SHIPPING: The auction company can arrange hauling. Hauling costs are the responsibility of the Buyer and may be quoted before. Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent condition. We will not ship any chemical or hazardous materials.
5. MISSING ITEMS: We document the contents of each package. Please do not discard the original shipping box and packaging if you think something is missing.
6. PICK UP ITEMS: All pickups are scheduled in advance. Please see the pickup time and location in the description of the item. Its the Buyers responsibility to be certain all items are included before removing boxes from the premises. Items not picked up can incur both a moving and/or storage fee.
BIDDING AND REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
BIDDER VERIFICATION: Bidding rights are provisional, and if identity verification is questionable, Aumann Auctions, Inc. has the right to reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person's credentials, mental fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. If the registered bidder's user name is offensive to Aumann Auctions, Inc. or in their sole opinion detrimental to Bidding Activity, then Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserves the right to delete the bidder from bidding or unilaterally change the username with notification to the Bidder. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
MAXIMUM BID: When you bid your maximum bid, the current bid price does not automatically advance to your maximum bid. Another bidder has to bid to increase the current price and the computer will automatically bid up to your maximum in the increments specified.
AUCTION END TIMES: Aumann Auctions, Inc. online only auctions are timed events and all bidding will close at specified time. However, our auctions also have what is called an Auto Extend feature. Any bid placed within the final 5 minutes of an auction results in the auction automatically extending 5 additional minutes. The bidding will extend in 5 minute increments from the time the last bid is placed until there are no more bids, and the lot sits idle for 5 minutes. Therefore, the auction will not close until all bidding parties are satisfied and no one can be outbid at the last seconds without having another opportunity to bid again.
TECHNICAL ISSUES: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software, internet or any other online auction-related technologies, Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserve the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software, nor Aumann Auctions, Inc. shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
CONDUCT OF THE AUCTION: Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of Aumann Auctions, Inc. Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserves the right to reject any and all bids for any reason and also reserves the right to cancel this auction, or remove any item or lot from this auction prior to the close of bidding. All decisions of Aumann Auctions are final.
Your bid on this auction indicates both an understanding and an acceptance of the terms of this contractual agreement between yourself and both Aumann Auctions, Inc. and the Seller and that you, as the Bidder, are prepared to purchase items under these terms and conditions.