Kevin Bos Antique Tractor and Equipment Collection
Online Only Auction
Auction Closed March 10th at 6:00
Inspection Days are March 4th and 5th From 9-4 each day.
Pick up Days will be March 18th and 19th From 9-4 each day.
Kevin Bos and his family have been collecting, restoring and using vintage farm equipment for decades have decided to downsize their collection to allow them to pursue additional acquisitions that will further their preservation and educational activities. The following listing shows a varied collection of mainly John Deere harvesters, tractors and equipment. These are duplicate pieces from their collection, some custom built machines, and those that just were never used that will be auctioned off. This auction will also have the well traveled, fully functional corn crib. Complete with bucket elevator that many of you have seen at shows. Here is your chance to enjoy what the Bos' have collected for your own pleasure, shows, and working farm demonstrations.
This is a custom assembled functioning Corn Crib That Kevin designed and built from existing buildings, components from corn cribs or made in his shop. fully transportable on a trailer and easily set up for shows or exhibit.
Tractor and Harvesters:
John Deere Model GP, (Two) John Deere Model A Tractors, John Deere Unstyled Model A With Pipe Cultivator, John Deere Model AR, Unstyled John Deere B With Round Spokes, John Deere Model G (Low Radiator Converted to Regular Tank), John Deere Model R, John Deere 50 LP With 127 Picker, John Deere 60 LP With 227 Picker, John Deere 70 LP Wide Front, John Deere Model 420 Crawler With Loader, John Deere 430 W, Two John Deere 620 LP RC, John Deere 720 LP Wide Front, John Deere 720 Diesel RC, 730 Diesel RC, Farmall 400 with New Idea Picker, John Deere 4010 LP With 237 Picker and 50 Sheller, John Deere 45EB Combine With 234 Head, John Deere 45 Combine With Cab, John Deere 55EB Combine With Chopper, John Deere 95 Diesel Combine, John Deere 105 Diesel Hydro With Chopper.
Pull Type or Un-mounted Harvesters:
John Deere Grain Binder, John Deere 12A Combine, John Deere 30 Combine, John Deere 101 Corn Picker, John Deere 18 Corn Picker, John Deere 120 Corn Picker, John Deere 42 Combine, John Deere 300 Husker with 244 High Tin head, International McCormick 80 Combine.
Forage Harvesters and Shellers:
John Deere #6 on Puzy Bros Cart With 40’ Of Drag, # 6 sheller on truck frame (will have 40' drag) John Deere 71 Corn Sheller, John Deere 64 Forage Harvester, John Deere 74 Forage Harvester, John Deere # 8 Forage Harvester, John Deere 114 Roughage Mill, John Deere #6 Sheller (Parts),
John Deere Two Bottom Horse Drawn Plow, John Deere 55 ABH 3-12” Plow, John Deere 55 3-14” Plow, John Deere 55 4-14” Plow, John Deere 66 3-14” Plow, John Deere 66 5-14” Plow, John Deere F145 3-16” Plow, John Deere F145 4-14” Plow, John Deere F145 5-14” Plow, John Deere F145 6-14” Plow, John Deere 200 Disc Tiller (6 Disc), John Deere BW Disc (10’), John Deere BWA Disc With Manual Wings (18’), John Deere CC Field Cultivator With Harrow Hitch, John Deere CCA Field Cultivator (12’), John Deere 15 Sub Tiller with Cable Attachment.
John Deere 110 Chuck Wagon on running gear, John Deere 112 Chuck Wagon on Running Gear, Belt Drive Burr Mill, Inside Cup Bucket Elevator (Disassembled), John Deere 313 Corn Head, John Deere 244 Corn Head, John Deere 235 Corn Head, John Deere 205 Corn Head, John Deere Side Delivery Rake, Two John Deere Hay Loaders, , John Deere 999 Planter With Pea and Fertilizer Hoppers, John Deere 1240 Planter (Four Row), John Deere HH Manure Spreader, John Deere 350 Elevator, John Deere #5 Sickle Mower, John Deere # 8 Sickle Mower, John Deere #11 Sickle Mower, John Deere #37 Sickle Mower, Minneapolis Moline Power Unit (4 5/8” x 6”).
Vehicles and Heavy Equipment:
F6 Ford Straight Truck, F600 Ford Straight Truck, International Straight Truck, Michigan 75B End Loader, Caterpillar D6. Bantam Dredging Machine.
PLEASE READ AND REVIEW THE TERMS THOROUGHLY PRIOR TO BIDDING
IF YOU HAVE NOT READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS PLEASE DO NOT BID
BY BIDDING ON THIS AUCTION, BUYER AGREES TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH AND ENTERS INTO A CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE THE ITEM(S) UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. CATALOG: Aumann Auctions has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All lots are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Due diligence is the responsibility of the bidder/buyer. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
2. PAYMENTS: There is a 5% Buyers Premium on tractors and harvesters and 10% Buyers Premium on parts and equipment. All sales are final. No credit card charge backs will be allowed. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Cash, Checks, Certified Funds, Visa & MasterCard ONLY. If paying by credit card, you will be charged for your purchases, plus buyers premiums, plus a 5% Credit Card Fee and any applicable taxes. NOTHING will be charged to your card until a purchase is made. Only Pickup bidders may pay by check or cash. Note: Checks may be processed the day of the auction; be sure to have adequate funds in your account. Each transaction necessary to collect insufficient funds will have a $25 fee imposed plus the liability of Default of Buyer below.
3. DEFAULT OF BUYER: Successful bidder not paying for items within 3 days of the date of the auction will be considered in default. Such default by the Successful Bidder will result in that Bidders liability to both the Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc. Seller shall have the right to (a) declare this contractual agreement cancelled and recover full damage for its breach, (b) to elect to affirm this contractual agreement and enforce its specific performance or (c) Seller can resell the items either publicly or privately with Aumann Auctions, Inc. and in such an event, the Buyer shall be liable for payment of any deficiency realized from the second sale plus all costs, including, but not limited to the holding/transporting/storage costs of the items, the expenses of both sales, legal and incidental damages of both the Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc.
In addition, Aumann Auctions, Inc. also reserves the right to recover any damages separately from the breach of the Buyer. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by Aumann Auctions, Inc. in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a storage/handling fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due Aumann Auctions, Inc. and any other costs or losses incurred by the Buyers failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be litigated or arbitrated in Montgomery County, Illinois at the option of both the Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc.
Both the Successful Bidder and Seller shall indemnify Aumann Auction, Inc. for and hold harmless Aumann Auctions, Inc. from any costs, losses, liabilities, or expenses, including attorney fees resulting from Aumann Auctions, Inc. being named as a party to any legal action resulting from either Bidders or Sellers failure to fulfill any obligations and undertakings as set forth in this contractual agreement.
4. SHIPPING: The auction company can arrange hauling of tractors/implements. Hauling costs are the responsibility of the Buyer and may be quoted before. Our priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent condition. We will not ship any parts, chemicals or hazardous materials.
5. MISSING ITEMS: We document the contents of each package. Please do not discard the original shipping box and packaging if you think something is missing.
6. PICK UP ITEMS: All pickups are scheduled in advance. Please see the pickup time and location in the description of the item. It is the Buyers responsibility to be certain all items are included before removing boxes from the premises. Items not picked up can incur both a moving and/or storage fee.
7. VEHICLES: All vehicles are sold AS IS WHERE IS with no guarantees from either Aumann Auctions or the seller. Titles (if on file) will be sent to the buyer after payment has cleared the buyer’s financial institution.
BIDDING AND REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
BIDDER VERIFICATION: Bidding rights are provisional, and if identity verification is questionable, Aumann Auctions, Inc. has the right to reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person's credentials, mental fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. If the registered bidder's user name is offensive to Aumann Auctions, Inc. or in their sole opinion detrimental to Bidding Activity, then Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserves the right to delete the bidder from bidding or unilaterally change the username with notification to the Bidder. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
MAXIMUM BID: When you bid your maximum bid, the current bid price does not automatically advance to your maximum bid. Another bidder has to bid to increase the current price and the computer will automatically bid up to your maximum in the increments specified.
AUCTION END TIMES: Aumann Auctions, Inc. online only auctions are timed events and all bidding will close at specified time. However, our auctions also have what is called an Auto Extend feature. Any bid placed within the final 5 minutes of an auction results in the auction automatically extending 5 additional minutes. The bidding will extend in 5 minute increments from the time the last bid is placed until there are no more bids, and the lot sits idle for 5 minutes. Therefore, the auction will not close until all bidding parties are satisfied and no one can be outbid at the last seconds without having another opportunity to bid again.
TECHNICAL ISSUES: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software, internet or any other online auction-related technologies, Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserve the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software, nor Aumann Auctions, Inc. shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
CONDUCT OF THE AUCTION: Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of Aumann Auctions, Inc. Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserves the right to reject any and all bids for any reason and also reserves the right to cancel this auction, or remove any item or lot from this auction prior to the close of bidding. All decisions of Aumann Auctions are final.
Your bid on this auction indicates both an understanding and an acceptance of the terms of this contractual agreement between yourself and both Aumann Auctions, Inc. and the Seller and that you, as the Bidder, are prepared to purchase items under these terms and conditions.